Over 1 Million Copies Sold! 2015 Independent Publishers Award Winner! Click here for a FREE preview.
Inside this book, guys are discovering the most thrilling ways to arouse the clitoris – just the way their lovers desire – proudly freeing the most exquisite orgasms these fortunate women have EVER experienced.
This mystery is now solved – thanks to Pleasure Coach and bestselling author Dr. Sadie, whose playfully written, tastefully illustrated masterclass in clitoral touch is confidently inspiring guys of all ages to:
- Find the clitoris (even when it’s hiding), know when to touch—and when NOT to touch.
- Entice her vaginal lips into an ally of arousal—awakening and stimulating the clitoris without even touching it.
- Fine-tune clitoral touch ever-so-slightly—and see your delicious move bring on unexpectedly divine orgasms.
- Discover touch so exciting, her clitoris will actually CHASE your fingertip!
- Touch with confidence in comfortable lovemaking positions and discover the secret to exhilarating simultaneous orgasms.
- 23 guiding illustrations demonstrate the many exciting fingertip touches and orgasmic lovemaking positions.
- And so much more . . .
You won’t find such a fun, inspiring, quick-read guide to clitoral love anywhere else. It’s guaranteed to do more than spark passion – it’ll help ignite intimacy, communication, and love. And its 23 illustrations of touch techniques and lovemaking positions lets you fully visualize all the fun to come.
Yet after solving “The Mystery of the Undercover Clitoris,” you might wonder who deserves the reward?
Answer: Both of you.
No wonder so many women are slipping it under pillows….
About the Author
Dr. Sadie Allison holds a Doctorate in Human Sexuality and is a member of the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors (AASECT). Her friendly, telegenic persona lands her frequent guest spots on TV and radio, including Tyra, E! Entertainment Television, Talk Sex with Sue Johanson, Dr. Drew’s Loveline and the Bob & Tom Show. She is a sought-after speaker and is often quoted in national magazines, such as Cosmopolitan, Redbook and Men’s Health.